6.0 Liter VT365 Complete Drop-in Engine
International 6.0 Liter PowerStroke Engines were used in the Ford F-Series Truck Chassis from 2003-2007 model years. A modified version was used in the International Chassis vehicles under the VT365 Badging.
These engines are completely Remanufactured with a complete set of New or Remanufactured parts back to Original Equipment New Specifications.
2 Year Unlimited Mileage Parts & Labor Warranty 3
$3,000 Core Deposit until we get the old engine core back in buildable condition.
Details6.0 Liter PowerStroke Engines include
• Timing gears
• Connecting rods
• Main/rod bearings
• Piston cooling tubes
• Cam bearings
• Valve train
• Cylinder heads/valves
• Oil pan & pick-up tube
• Oil pump
• Oil Cooler
• Front Cover
• Rear Cover - Ford
• Rear Cover/Flywheel Housing-Intl.
• Water Pump
• Valve Covers
• Oil Filter Canister - International Versions
• Injectors • Vibration damper
• Glow plugs • High pressure oil pump & regulator
• Camshaft position sensor
• Injection pressure regulator valve
• Crankshaft position sensor
• Engine oil pressure sensor
• EOT - Engine oil temperature sensor
• ICP Injection control pressure sensor
The # 1 cause for engine failure in these engines was the EGR Cooler, therefore it MUST BE REPLACED prior to installing the engine.